Frascati Wine Tasting Tour
Sorry, there aren't yet available periods for this activity.
- The only group wine tasting tour in Rome that takes you to the Frascati Region.
- The wine estate visited is the oldest and most beautiful of the Frascati Region.
- This tour concludes with a generous wine tasting led by a professional sommelier of three wines, carefully selected for quality.
Monday,Thursday and Saturday
Piazza Re di Roma
Piazza Re di Roma.
This Experience is available in:
Take a sip of history on Rome's first wine tasting tour that transports you out of the bustle of the city and into a haven encircled by the vineyards and olive groves of the Frascati region.
Amble along 200 acres of vines surrounding 17th century architecture, treasure of one of Italy's oldest and most distinguished noble families, the Pallavicini.
Feel the cool humidity of the 3rd century caverns lined with Acacia and French Oak barriques filled with wines aging to perfection.
Our expert guide will show you Roman history through the lens of a glass of "vino".
You will discover Imperial Rome as the cradle for wine culture, where the "Nectar of the Gods" went from an ambrosia for the elite to a common pleasure.
This enticing voyage of the senses concludes with a guided tasting of a special selection of Pallavicini's own wines and olive oil.
... not to mention fresh air, good wine and Extra-Virgin Olive Oil and Fresh oven-baked bread!
- Visit to the Pallavicini property
- English speaking tour guide
- All transfers in an air conditioned bus
- Splendid Roman countryside and wonderful landscapes
- 1 white wine
- 2 red wines
- 1 extra-virgin olive oil
- Grissini (Breadsticks)
- Fresh oven-baked bread
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
The only tour of its kind in Rome! This wine tasting tour takes you to one of the oldest and most beautiful wine-producing estates of the Frascati region.
You will visit the property strolling in the vineyards and talk about the fascinating history of wine in ancient Rome. You will then visit the cellars and the caves created out of the ruins of the third century and see the ancient roman wine-presses.
At the end of the visit you will enter the 17th century Pallavicini farm where you will taste three wines and an excellent olive oil.
- Wear comfortable shoes (no high hills!)
Bring something warm as the cellars are a bit cool due to humidity.
- We regret to inform you that we are unable to accommodate wheelchair or mobility impairments on this tour
- Prices are listed as a guide only. For an exact price quote, select your travel date.
- Prices are per person.
- Currency is set to EURO.
- We have a low-price guarantee policy. Read how it works!
We regret to inform you that we are unable to accommodate wheelchair or mobility impairments on this tour.
Tour goes rain or shine.
Please contact local operator to confirm the meeting point.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time and present voucher to tour guide.
There is a strict 72 hour cancellation policy. No shows and late shows cannot and will not be refunded.
Local Operator Information:
Local operator’s contact details and phone numbers at the destination are included in the confirmation voucher.
Please contact local operator to confirm departure time or ask any logistical questions you may have.