The Hills of Tuscany on a Vespa
Sorry, there aren't yet available periods for this activity.
- San Gimignano
- Val D'Orcia
The exact location and detailed directions will be provided on your
booking confirmation email.
Tour will end at departure point.
This Experience is available in:
English, Italian, French
There are few feelings in life that can compare with the feelings you experience when riding through these hills on a Vespa.
The richness of art, history and the delectable eating pleasure that define this region make Tuscany famous the world over.
Leaving Florence in the direction of Siena we will immerse ourselves in a fantastic panoramic view of the Orcia Valley.
We will drive down narrow streets flanked by trees of cypress and through the vineyard hillsides that give us the world famous 'Brunello di Montalcino' wine!
We will stop and admire some medieval villages and church's that remain from the Imperial Roman era. From here we will move to a cosy Tuscan tavern where we will sample the local cheese, oil and red wine.
At the end of our tour we will immerse ourselves in the relaxing hot water of the thermal baths where we will recharge our batteries and give our exhausted pleasure senses a rest!!
- English Speaking Guide
- Vespa rental
- Authorized Motor Bike Guide
- Map of Tuscany
- Lunch including wine
- Clothes and accessories (can be rented on the spot).
- Everything that is not specified in inclusions.
The tour leaves Florence and travels through some famous little villages toward the heart of Tuscany that enjoys the protection of UNESCO.
We will pass through:
- San Gimingano, famous for its towers;
- Siena, world famous for its horse racing and many other treasures;
- The Orcia Valley with its medieval villages and world famous vineyards;
- Pienza, a Renaissance village that thrived under the Papacy of Pio II, but that is more widely known as the city where the film "The English Patient" was shot...The road we will travel is rich in unforgettable medieval villages such as Bagno Vignoni with its wonderful thermal baths where Saint Catherine used to bath, Montalcino (world famous for the wines produced here), the Abbey of Sant'Antimo where Mass is still celebrated in Gregorian chant.
We will then make our way back to Florence accompanied by images and experiences that you will remember for a lifetime!
Don't forget your ID and driving license, personal emergency numbers and a camera.
- Prices are listed as a guide only. For an exact price quote, select your travel date.
- Prices are per person.
- Currency is set to EURO.
- We have a low-price guarantee policy. Read how it works!
Tour goes rain or shine.
Please contact local operator to confirm the meeting point.Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time and present voucher to your guide.
Entrance into some churches may require a dress code: no bermudas, no short skirts, shoulders must be covered.Entry denied due to improper dress is at sole traveler's responsibility. No refund for entry denied due to improper dress.
Itineraries are lead by motorbike guides.
The roads are susceptible to changes in weather conditions and are therefore open to variations.
The route of a tour can be changed at our discretion.
All off-road excursions have an alternative on main roads.
We will ride at the slowest drivers pace.
In case of bike damage, technical problems or other inconvenience to any individual, the group will wait as a whole until the problem is solved.
In order to drive you must be at least 25 years old and be in possession of a valid motorbike license that is recognized, for category A, by the Italian Motorization authority for at least 2 years.
There is a strict 72 hours cancellation policy.
Full refund for cancellations done 3 days prior to time of scheduled departure or commencement time.Cancellations done less than 3 days prior to time of scheduled departure or commencement time are non-refundable in all circumstances.
Late arrivals and no shows, for any reasons, will not be accepted and absolutely cannot be refunded.No refund for entry denial due to inappropriate dressing.
If you change your booking request, charge may apply.
Local Operator Information:
Local operator’s contact details and phone numbers at the destination are included in the confirmation voucher.
Please contact local operator to confirm departure time or ask any logistical questions you may have.